Thursday, January 29, 2009

How LuckyStacks Came To Be

I began playing poker online at PokerStars shortly after Chris Moneymaker won the WSOP main event in 2003. I like many others started playing at PokerStars because that is where Moneymaker’s fantastic journey began. This rapid increase in players is now known as the "Moneymaker Effect" by many in the poker world. Shortly after I started playing I gave it up for a while as I was discouraged. I would get the 1,000 free chips 3 times per hour and that seemingly endless cycle lasted for a few months. Three months of this nonsense lead me to quit playing online poker for about 1 year. Then one day I started playing again and once again the endless cycle of 1,000 chips 3 times per hour. I began my search for ways to get more chips. I found a few play chip dealers but not many of them accepted credit cards so I didn’t ever buy any. Well after a few weeks of getting 3,000 chips per hour I started to build a bankroll of PokerStars play chips. I then played off and on for a few years until one day I hit a terrible streak of bad beats as many people often do on PokerStars. I then went searching for chip dealers again because I couldn’t go back to the endless cycle of 3,000 chips an hour. I found a few dealers who were now accepting PayPal which meant I could use my credit card. I bought some chips and kept on playing. After a few months of buying chips I got ripped off by some site operator and I was furious. I tried to get my money back to no avail. I then thought, "Why can't I be a site operator?" I then found a site, www.pokerbonuscity.net, where I could be an operator. I was an operator at this site for a few months then was told by the owner that he was getting rid of all operators and he removed my access and never refunded my money. A few months later I began being an operator at this site again only this time the site owner removed my access because he stated I broke a rule. This was of course a lie and this made the 2nd time he disabled my access about 2 weeks before it should have ran out. He never gave me any partial refund so I opened a dispute at PayPal and froze his money. He wrote me an email stating if I lifted the dispute I could have 1 more month of site access. I lifted the dispute and he then told me that he would never allow me access again. This was a nice little trick by a nice little scammer by the name of Karl - karlb187@msn.com - I then went on the offensive. I said no worries he can beat me out of 40 measly dollars and I will open my own site. I then began the process of opening LuckyStacks. I decided I would become his competition and would get my money back tenfold. I opened LuckyStacks with the sole purpose of providing people, both buyers and sellers, with a place they could trust to send their chips when they paid for them and vice versa. I have visited Scammer Karl’s Scam Site a.k.a www.pokerbonuscity.net several times since I have opened only to find that about 90% of the time there is no operator online. I think this is a direct result of me opening LuckyStacks and taking all my loyal customers with me. I have a good reputation in this business and will always have a good reputation as I am here to provide an honest place to buy or sell PokerStars play money chips and hopefully prevent any present or future scam operations.

Thanks, Chris - LuckyStacks